Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Welcome

Hello friends (or internet randos). Welcome to my blog. I’m currently at 30,000 feet. Flying from Connecticut to California in the midst of a global pandemic. My grandma told me to keep a journal in this crazy time we’re living in and I thought that was a great idea so I’m taking her advice. But I’m putting it in blog form because we live in a world in which nothing happened unless it’s been posted on the internet. This is truly an unprecedented time in my life (not just because of the internet thing) and I’m pretty sure in all of history. Maybe it’s like the plague but I don’t know, I wasn’t alive for that. Luckily we’ve come a lot further since the plague in medicine and technology. Now we can all shut ourselves in our houses for weeks on end. I’m not sure what this will turn into but for now it will be place to record stories and thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment